sábado, 12 de março de 2016

Musica do Dia - Shania Twain - Any man of Mine Live in Vegas



Any Man Of Mine

Shania Twain


This is what a woman wants...Any man of mine better be proud of meEven when I'm ugly he still better love meAnd I can be late for a date that's fineBut he better be on timeAny man of mine'll say it fits just rightWhen last year's dress is just a little too tightAnd anything I do or say better be okayWhen I have a bad hair dayAnd if I change my mindA million timesI wanna hear him sayYeah, yeah, yeah yeah, yeah I like that way
Chorus:
Any man of mine better walk the lineBetter show me a teasin' squeezin' pleasin' kinda timeI need a man who knows, how the story goesHe's gotta be a heartbeatin' fine treatin'Breathtakin' earthquakin' kindAny man of mineWell any man of mine better disagreeWhen I say another woman's lookin' better than meAnd when I cook him dinner and I burn it blackHe better say, hummm, I like it like thatAnd if I change my mindA million timesI wanna hear him sayYeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I like it that way
(Repeat Chorus)
Let me hear you say yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, yeah I like it that way
(Repeat Chorus)
You gotta shimmy shakeMake the earth quakeKick, turn, stomp, stomp, then you jumpHeel to toe, Do Si Do`Til your feet And your backacheKeep it movin' `till you just can't take anymoreCome on everybody on the floorA-one two, a three fourHup two, hupIf you wanna be a man of mine, that's rightThis is what a woman wants...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário